The Queen Victoria Potato baker
This oven offers the most practical use of space and great merchandising value in a traditional design, with solid black enameled castings that are still traditionally made in the same way as they were over 200 years ago.
Three long-life elements allow even cooking without hot spots.
Excl. Tax: £1,558.14
Incl. Tax: £1,869.77
- Dimensions: 430 x 700 x 430mm (wxhxd)
- Weight: 62kg
- Capacity: 30 x 250gm per batch plus 30 in warming cabinet, 60 Potatoes
- Heated ceramic tiled top provides a valuable space-efficient plate warmer
- Stainless steel ensures easy cleaning and durability
- Insulated for greater efficiency
- Low energy usage – under 2Kw
- Toughened glass display cabinet
- Solid brass fittings and kettle steam outlet
- Low maintenance
- Long life elements
- Probably the most attractive potato baking oven ever built.
- Heated and illuminated display
- Thermostatically controlledAttractive solid castings
2 deep removable trays