Vacuum Packing Machine SE-204
- Pump Capacity: 4 m3/h
- Bar Length: 280mm Total Loading: 100W
- Vacuum Pressure (maximum): 2 mbar Electrical supply: 230V/ 50-60Hz/ 1~ (1A)
- Dimensions: Internal: 288 x 333 x 110mm (wxdxh)
- External: 337 x 431 x 307mm (wxdxh) net weight: 23kg Noise Level(1m.): –dB(A)
- Background noise: 32 dB(A)
Availability: On Back Order
Excl. Tax: £1,248.89
Incl. Tax: £1,498.67
Available on back-order
- 280 mm. sealing bar.
- 4 m³/h Busch vacuum pump.
- Increases the shelf life of raw or cooked food, with no loss of weight.
- Designed for packaging raw or cured food, for packaging traditionally cooked products, for sous-vide cooking, for packaging frozen products to be frozen later, or for “non-food” use.
- Digital control panel equipped with display indicating the exact vacuum percentage.
- Vacuum controlled by extremely accurate sensor: precise and consistent results every time regardless of the amount to be packaged.
- Vacuum PLUS option after achieving a vacuum of 99%. “Pause” button for marinating food in the chamber. Safe packaging of liquids due to sensor control. Double seal. Cordless sealing bar: obstacle-free chamber, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- Bag sealing programme to allow programming of a lower vacuum.
- Pulse-controlled decompression prevents damage to the product and breakage of the bag.
- Vac-Norm ready: capability for external vacuum creation in Vac-Norm containers controlled by sensor. Automatic decompression for removal of the tube at the end of the cycle.
- Made of high quality stainless steel.
- Stainless steel chamber, inlaid to avoid sharp edges, and with all edges rounded. Damped transparent lid of high durability polycarbonate.
- Dry-oil programme for drying the pump, prolonging its useful life. Working hours counter for oil changes. Safety system with protection against exceeding maximum operating time and vacuum failure.
- NSF-listed model: guaranteed safety and hygiene.