Rational iCombi Pro iCP10-2/1E Combi Oven
Intelligent, connectable cooking system with the operating modes poultry, meat, fish, egg dishes/desserts, side dishes/vegetables, baked goods and finishing as well as the cooking methods roasting, cooking, baking and grilling.
- Combi-steamer in accordance with DIN 18866 (in manual mode).
- For most cooking processes used in commercial kitchens.
- For the use of steam and convection, individually, successively or together.
- Dimensions: 1072 x 1042 x 1064mm (wxdxh)
- Weight: 179g
- 10 x 2/1GN
Availability: In Stock
- iDensityControl is the intelligent climate management system in the iCombi Pro. Thanks to the interaction of sensors, high-performance heating system and live steam generator as well as its active dehumidification, the right cooking chamber climate is always available. The intelligent air turbulence ensures the best possible energy input into the food. This therefore ensures exceptional productivity with high food quality, uniformity and minimal energy consumption.
- The iCookingSuite is the cooking intelligence in the iCombi Pro. Initially, the user selects the cooking path from 7 operating modes and/or 4 cooking methods to suit the food. The desired cooking result is also specified by the user. The unit suggests browning and cooking degree adjustments. Intelligent sensors recognise the size, quantity and condition of the food. Depending on the cooking progress, all important cooking parameters such as temperature, cooking chamber climate, air speed and cooking time are adjusted to the second. The desired result is achieved with the best possible quality and in the shortest possible time. If desired, you can interrupt the cooking process and adjust the cooking result. The user can switch to iProductionManager or manual mode at any time. With the iCookingSuite, time, raw products and energy can be easily saved and without extra control effort, with standardised food quality.
- The iProductionManager organises the production process intelligently and flexibly. This includes which products can be cooked together on different inserts, the optimal order of the dishes and the monitoring of the cooking path. The iProductionManager supports you with information on inserting or removing dishes. Depending on the cooking process, the tickets can be placed anywhere or can be aligned with a specific target time. The iProductionManager arranges the food sequence accordingly and automatically makes the correct settings. The user decides if the food is cooked in an energy-optimised or time- optimised manner. Simple monitoring activities are no longer necessary, and working time and energy are saved.
- The iCareSystem is the intelligent cleaning and descaling system in the iCombi Pro. It recognises the current degree of dirt and calcification and suggests the ideal cleaning level and chemical quantity from 9 cleaning programmes. The ultra-fast intermediate cleaning cleans the iCombi Pro in just 12 minutes, all cleaning programmes can also run unsupervised overnight. With a low consumption of phosphate-free care products, water and energy, the iCareSystem is particularly economical and environmentally friendly. This keeps the iCombi Pro hygienically clean without any manual work and at a minimal cost.