- Dimensions: 350 x 550 x 850mm (wxdxh)
- Capacity: 25-40 litres
- 7kw, 1 phase 240V, 30amp
- alternatively 9kw, 415V, 10amp
Multi Cooker Benefits
- Casting: Made entirely of high grade stainless steel for ease of cleaning
- Pan: One piece pressed and fully insulated
- Controls: Front mounted temperature controls for ease of use
- Drainage: Rear
- Safety: Overheat safety thermostat for operator safety
- Economy: Four position rotary switch fitted for energy saving
- Ease of use: Simply fill with water and add the required basket configuration
- Versatile: The multi cooker can be used to cook a wide range of products
- Compact Design: At only 350mm wide the unit takes up very little space
Valentine VMCN3 Noodle CookerPasta & Rice Cookers
Excl. Tax: £3,391.54
Incl. Tax: £4,069.85
The Multi Cooker can help the caterer offer a wider selection of menu options.
Pasta Cooker: using a variety of stainless steel baskets, all types of pasta and spaghetti can be cooked
Steamer: All types of food can be steamed in the cooker using standard perforated gastronorm pans
Bain Marie: Gastronom pans of various sizes can be inserted to customise individual menu requirements.
Poacher: Using a 1/1 perforated gastronorm pan the unit becomes a very efficient poacher
Sous Vide Regenerator: The multi cooker can be easily adapted to re-heat Sous Vide products. Six individual “portion controlled” pouches can be re-heated at the same time, allowing the caterer to offer a high quality meal within a short period of time.
Noodle cooker using a specialist plate the multi cooker can be adapted to use traditional noodle baskets.
Due to its design, the standard unit allows the caterer to use a mixture of standard gastronorm containers and baskets according to the menu being offered. This compact unit is made of stainless steel and has a one piece pressed pan which is fully insulatedA rear tap unit connected to the water supply allows for ease of filling and assists with the removal of starch when cooking pastaThe unit can be connected to the waste water system via the back of the unit. The thermostat offers a wide range of temperatures and has a separate switching system to allow the operator to vary the power according to what is being cooked. Various basket options are available as standardThe Multi Cooker has a unique switching system which enables the user to vary the power depending on what application the unit is used for.
Available on back-order
2 – 5 Days, subject to availability