Embrace the power and energy saving capabilities of the 3kW Lincat Twin Zone Induction Hob. The energy efficient induction process delivers 90% efficiency compared to a typical gas hob at 50%, while ventilation and air conditioning costs can also be reduced as the heat is generated in the pan rather than the hob surface, so energy is focused where it’s needed and the cooking environment is cooler and more comfortable. Lightweight and portable, the hob is versatile and can be equally beneficial for both kitchen and event catering. The hob boasts twin cooking zones for higher output, twice the power of a gas hob, and a boost function when even more power is required. Built for safety, the hob also comes with a pan detection function which cuts power when no pan is present, cutting running costs and creating a safer, more comfortable working environment.
Excl. Tax: £898.28
Lincat IH21 Double Zone Induction Hob
Excl. Tax: £898.28
Incl. Tax: £1,077.94
- Dimensions: 350 x 654 x 115mm (wxdxh)
- Net Weight: 12.2kg
- Twin cooking zones for high output. Highly responsive and controllable cooking method.
- High power – delivers almost twice the cooking power of a similarly rated gas hob, whilst saving energy
- Boost function delivers power when it’s most needed
- Portable, plug-in device – easy to move around the kitchen and ideal for event catering. Functional and attractive profile is perfect for front of house theatre-style cooking
- Pan detection function cuts power when no pan is present, cutting running costs and creating a safer, more comfortable working environment.
- Automatic heat up function switches to a preset power level after full power heat up
- 6mm thick high impact resistant ceramic glass ceramic surface will withstand hard knocks and is easy to clean
- Easy to use rotary controls complete with LED display of power level. Easy to change filter, built into the base of the unit. Powerful internal cooling fan and overheat protection for long service life