- Up to 50 total potato capacity (250g/8oz). 25 in main oven, plus 25 in the holding area
- Highly effective fan-assisted convection oven for thorough and flexible cooking
- Independently heated two-pot Bain Marie for delicious hot toppings
- Can cook full load of potatoes in approx 1 hour
- Thermostatically controlled 50 to 250 ºC temperature range
- Illuminated storage / display area to hold & present jacket potatoes when ready to serve
- Slide out serving tray in top display area
- Built-in, wipe clean glass menu board; useful when used on the counter top
- Supplied with 2 wire trays (315 x 260mm)
- 2 x 1/6 GN pans, 100mm deep, plus lids
- Built-in audible timer
- Easy clean interiors
- Dimensions: 570 x 455 x 490mm (hxwxd)
- Footprint: 455 x 440mm
- Weight: 38kg
- Power: 2695W; 220-230V; 13 amps
Classic Compact Potato Oven Bain MariePotato Ovens
Excl. Tax: £1,183.23
Incl. Tax: £1,419.88
Classic Compact Potato Oven Compact by name and by nature
With an integral two-pot bain marie for hot fillings, and flat work surface, the Classic Compact is increasingly the potato oven of choice for smaller catering and food service outlets. The reason why is fairly plain to see.
The Classic Compact from King Edward combines a highly efficient convection potato oven with an illuminated display/storage area and independently heated integral Bain Marie – all in one stunningly effective uni.
The Compact is suitable for back bar or counter top cooking and presents an enticing view of ready to serve jacket potatoes from both sides. It has a removable, toughened glass front with a sneeze screen and write-on/wipe-off menu board, for you to customise with your own menu every day.
The stainless steel oven interior has coved corners and removable trays for easy and safe cleaning and versatile cooking ability.
2 – 5 days, subject to availability