Any water fitting or water-using appliance connected to the mains water supply must comply with the Water Fittings Regulations (or Byelaws in Scotland). This ensures the appliance does not waste or contaminate the drinking water supply. In order to demonstrate compliance, a number of companies exist (typically WRAS or Kiwa) who test appliances to ensure they conform with these regulations.
Calomax Eclipse 3C10 Counter-Top Automatic Water Boiler – 10 LitresCounter Top Boilers
Excl. Tax: £584.46
Incl. Tax: £701.35
Performance with modern styling. Our most popular counter-top model.
The 3C10 is designed to cope with the demands of busy cafes & restaurants.
- UK designed and made
- 10 litre rapid draw off
- Easy install and service features
- Removable front panel
- Features an energy-saving “eco” button which reduces the volume of boiling water by 50% at “off peak” times of demand
- Incorporates SteriTouch protection in the tap handle
- Has a clear and unambiguous self-diagnostic display panel
- Include integral scale-inhibitor technology
- Extended 2-year warranty
- Discrete on/off switch incorporated into moulding
- Competitively priced
- Cool-to-touch brushed stainless steel outer casing
- Complete with spill tray
- 30 litres per hour
- Dimensions: 240x355x570mm(wxdxh)
- 240v/50/1, 3kW