Ascaso Barista T Plus, Three Group Coffee Machine – InoxCommercial Coffee Machines
Excl. Tax: £6,071.65
Incl. Tax: £7,285.98
Based on structured data collection, we have designed our machine in line with the different ergonomic parameters demanded by baristas to ensure that their relationship with the Barista T is a joyous one. The essential elements have been devised and designed so that the creation of an espresso coffee and its specific choreography take place in the most comfortable possible circumstances for the professional barista.
- Additional information
- Catalogues & Brochures
- Energy Efficiency
- Thermal Stability System
Ascaso guarantee a 50% saving compared to a single boiler traditional coffee machine.
- Use of electronically controlled thermoblocks focused on conserving energy by heating the extraction water only.
- Electronic temperature management. The heating element only operates when necessary and only for as long as required. It allows ‘smart’ control, with a much lower energy consumption than other systems on the market.
- PID Control in all the coffee groups and the steam boiler. Featuring electronic thermostats that are much more precise and act much faster than the traditional mechanical pressure gauge system.
- The Multi-Group System means that power is only used by the part of the machine in use at any time. Each group can be turned off or on independently.
- Thermal lagging made from high-tech material for coffee and steam boilers. Notably increases the quality of the coffee machine and the energy-efficient.
Reducing the energy consumption of our coffee machines has been a priority goal for the last 10 years. The result of this process is the creation of our own technology, in a sector that primarily uses technologies from 60 years or 20 years ago, as in the case of the most popular and modern multi-boiler technologies.
We want to make public our result and, we hope, that many other manufacturers will follow this path. The result obtained, available to our clients, is based on the European protocol.
A Step beyond the European Standards
It would be advisable to publish the actual consumption of professional coffee machines, which is based on the European standard DIN 18873 – 2: 2016. It is a sign of transparency that fosters the consumer and the energy transition, but we believe that this data does not reflect consumption in real conditions.
How is it tested according to official protocol?
- New machines are tested under laboratory conditions. In reality, after a period of use, copper boiler machines accumulate a large amount of lime, causing an increase in energy consumption when in use. This does not happen in stainless-steel boilers of Ascaso coffee machines.
- It is not considered that a group/ groups and the boiler cannot be turned off in a mono-boiler machine, which is indeed feasible with our T technology resulting in the corresponding energy savings.
- Time required to activate or switch on the coffee group is not evaluated either. Ascaso’s T technology enables a group to be activated when it is completely switched off in 1 minute. It is a unique design in the world.
European regulations foster that all manufacturers have the same protocol to measure energy consumption, but considering the tests carried out and the methodology, it does not accurately reflect efficiency and performance. In real working conditions, our technology and materials improve the data obtained according to the official protocol of European Standards.
Energy savings = Economic savings
The energy consumption of a professional coffee machine is high. Also it is its hours of use. Consequently, financial savings are also important.
By doing a simple calculation, we can obtain an annual saving of more than € 300 on the electricity bill.
Average saving 5.5 kWh/24h. 300 days of annual opening. 0.21 kWh (average price in Europe).
Total: € 350 / year.
|We can translate the energy request of those models into CO2 generation due to the energy being used to. Considering each 1.000 kWh being used generate 458 kg of CO2, or which is equivalent, to cut 19 trees|
Translating data to those 2 parameters shows results as follows:
The filtered and clean water enters the machine through the rotary pump at a certain pressure.
Enter the water/steam boiler through a U-shaped preheater tube (thick and 100% Aisi 316 L stainless steel), at network or ambient temperature. And it comes out hot without touching or altering the water in the water boiler. A very efficient system (no need to use any additional energy to preheat the water entering the groups).
Hot water (80º) will enter each thermodynamic coffee group.
The coffee group (see technology group T) and the algorithm established in the electronic exchange, guarantee a great thermal stability of the water at the exit of the group (+ – 0.5ºC). Both in situations of continuous or timely consumption.
And all this without constantly reheating the water or having saturated groups of water. Clean water in each coffee at a constant temperature. With a much more efficient and sustainable technology.
Big Dream T Design