|Dimensions||1004 × 770 × 920 mm|
Moffat HB2E Premier Electric Eco Wet/Dry Well Bain Marie/Hot Cupboard
This type of system was designed to offer flexibility and was developed to eliminate the need to fit a low water level warning system or the expense of replacing burned out elements. Wet heat water level is an economic 20 mm deep, complete with drain valve and swing out run off tube for easy emptying/cleaning.
A heavy-duty range available in 5 lengths designed to accommodate 1/1 Gn pans, Excellent for pre-heating plates and dishes, as well as the temporary storage of pre-cooked food. These units incorporate a very efficient heating system, additional to the fully enclosed heating elements fitted under the Bain-marie Well. Excess residual hot air from the hot cupboard is also used to maintain temperature.
- Dimensions: 884 x 750 x 900mm (lxdxh)
- Weight: 65kg
- Cutout for 1/1 Gastronorm Containers: 2 (containers sold separately)
Excl. Tax: £1,279.68
Incl. Tax: £1,535.62
Available on back-order
- Power Rating: 2.4kw
- Electrical Supply: 13amp
- Heavy duty bain marie / hot cupboard constructed as premier hot cupboard
- Bain Marie top in stainless steel with opening well to take gastronorm containers
- Bain Marie opening has a raised lip all round to prevent the ingress of debris into the well and to make it easy to remove the gastronorm pans (no need to use implements to raise the pan edge for lifting).
- Unprecedented even flow of hot air re-circulates throughout the unit
- Bain Marie = 3 position energy regulator
- Modern insulating methods help keep running costs low reducing the carbon footprint
- Features satin and bright polished stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled hot cupboard with fan assisted removable heating unit, 30°-110°C
- Castors fitted as standard
- Feet can be supplied, at no extra cost, but must be stated on order
**All base units are supplied with a cable and plug including the non 13amp models- which are supplied with 16 amp and 32 amp single phase commando plugs.
Please note : When gantries are added this is a special requirement such as an HB4E & 02H15. Will affect total loading differing from that shown above. Electrical power cable requirement must be stated on the order