2 – 7 days, subject to availability
King Edward Majesty-Potato Baker Oven
The largest oven in our range, the Majesty can accommodate 100 potatoes in the main oven, and the same amount in the top display/storage area. It is the perfect solution for those venues needing to serve a lot of potatoes in a short space of time. High Capacity – High Efficiency
If you have a high volume requirement for jacket potatoes ready to serve at any one time, then the Majesty is your machine! Its highly efficient 6 6kW oven can easily produce an oven full of potatoes in 1 hour, all evenly cooked and with a lovely ‘jacket’ – no need to put these in foil during cooking or storage – saving you time and money!
The Majesty is built to the same high standards you have come to expect from King Edward and features our own design air-flow system.
Due to the weight and electrical wiring requirements we recommend that the Majesty is best located as a back bar product. For a completely ‘traditional’ feel, we can supply the Majesty oven with a retaining flange whish would allow you to build the unit into a wall recess, thus freeing up valuable counter space and lending a period feel to any establishment.
Excl. Tax: £2,198.31
Incl. Tax: £2,637.97
Features & Specification
- High Power Double Fan Assisted Convection Oven
- Thermostatically controlled; 50 to 250°C
- Electrical loading: 6kW, 3 phase only
- External dimensions: 1180 x 585 x 755mm (hxwxd)
- Base / footprint size: 585mm x 585mm
- 3 x fully removable wire baskets allows use of the entire oven cavity
- Weight: 100kgs
- Up to 240 total potato capacity (8oz)
- Cooking: 100 x 10oz potatoes in about 1 hour
- 120 x 8oz potatoes in about 1 hour
- On display: 100 x 10oz potatoes in the illuminated display / storage area
- Stainless steel interior with rounded corners for ease of cleaning
- 90 minute audible timer
- Black powder coated finish only