Preserving the Past – Protecting the Future
We offer service contracts to suit every business, from a single preventative maintenance visit, to a fully comprehensive contract whether it be for a single site or a multi-site UK operation.
KiD Respond to Reactive Callouts from UK Clients, encompassing all of the equipment within a kitchen environment and due to engineers carrying a variety of spare parts, we aim to resolve the breakdown issue, 8 times out of 10 on the initial visit.
Installation & commissioning of all equipment, whether it be a one off piece, or a complete project scheme, is standard practice for our engineering team.
FREE Site Survey
to arrange for your FREE no obligation site survey.
Tel: 0333 123 2450
Our Service History
KiD Catering Equipment was established in 1991 primarily as a Service Organisation and has now evolved, through our established customers’ constant word of mouth recommendation, (“no better way, they say”) into supplying high quality, innovative catering equipment products, that KiD Catering Equipment genuinely feels comfortable in being associated with, for both build quality and longevity of working life.
KiD Catering Equipment services include:
- Project management
- CAD Kitchen Design
- New supplies of all types of catering equipment, extraction / ventilation systems
- Full Kitchen Installations
- Proactive and Reactive repairs and servicing
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Service Contracts
- Gas Safety Inspections along with Gas interlocks
- Coffee machine insurance inspections
- Spare Parts
- Bar, Patio & Lounge Furniture
- Leasing finance packages
Large stocks of OEM Equipment Spare Parts for popular lines of branded equipment, are held in our own warehouse and shipped directly to our remote engineers situated around the UK for a fast & efficient response to breakdowns on customers equipment, keeping expensive & inconvenient down-time to an absolute minimum.
KiD offers Reactive Response to Gas, Electrical & Refrigeration Service/Repair Maintenance work on all items of Commercial, Restaurant, Foodservice Equipment, in-keeping with all the up to date legislation.
Rapid response to breakdowns and first visit first fix, has always been a major factor within our business and our reputation has grown steadily on the results.
With our various lines of catering equipment and 45 years experience, we can help you design the perfect kitchen or bar layout in a space saving, efficient manner within the area you have to work with. Contact us today and let us show you how to get the most from your space and equipment, for efficiency and ease of use.
- Planning includes not only the basic equipment you need right off but making allowances for extras you might like to add at a later date, for convenience or expansion of business.
- If you are already setup but needing to add additional equipment for expansion or updating, we can help you with a design incorporating the new additions into your existing layout, utilising energy saving equipment approved by Carbon Trust.
- Contact us today and let us show you how to get the most from your space and equipment, for efficiency and ease of use.