2 – 7 days, subject to availability
Iberital IB7 Single Group Pure Black Alto Espresso Machine
One Group Fully Automatic Machine
- 6 Litre Boiler
- Suitable for Usage of Less than 200kg coffee per annum
- Dimensions 445 x 508 x 460mm (wxdxh)
- Weight 37kg
- Adjustable Touch Panel Settings
- Touch pads – stylish and back-lit
- Stainless Steel steam pipes
- Steam pipes – adjustable and easy to clean
- Hot water control with anti-splash
- Automatic boiler fill
- 1800W Element
- Heating element protector device
- Internal motor and pump
- Filter holder – Ergonomically tilted
- Cup warming grid – removable plastic grid
- Stainless steel glossy finish front panel
- Per Hour: 80 cappuccinos, 90 espressos, 17l of water
– From Group Head – 168mm
From Double Spout – 115mm
– From Bottomless F/Holder – 155mm
– (Typical Take Away Cup Heights: 7oz/86mm; 8oz/92mm; 12oz/110mm; 16oz/135mm; 20oz/160mm.)
Excl. Tax: £1,973.55
Incl. Tax: £2,368.26
For start-ups and smaller coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels and delicatessens with budget or space constraints, look no further than IB7.
Despite its appealing price point, this is an espresso machine packed with features often found only in more expensive models. These include LED mood lighting, electronic dosage, automatic boiler Fill and adjustable touch panel settings.
Beyond these great features, baristas and coffee shop owners alike love the IB7 for its size. It grants the barista space to create outstanding espresso and other drinks; whilst its small footprint means it fits neatly even where space is at a premium. For those looking for even more space savings, the compact two group model always fits the bill.
Leave a review
You must be logged in to post a comment.