1-2 weeks, subject to availability
Four Tiered Nylon Infill Shelving 4NYM-1200
High quality nylon coating makes it an extremely versatile shelving system suitable for cold room storage and general display. Ideally suited for catering and medical applications due to the easy clean channel design.
The hard wearing zinc plating is ideally suited for storage of dry goods, whilst providing some protection against corrosion.
- Available in 3 or 4 tier with a Nylon coat
- Constructed with a solid channel perimeter for ease of cleaning and a wire mesh centre to maximise air flow
- Ideal for refrigeration, deep freeze and wet foods storage. Will tolerate a temperature range from -40°C to +110°C
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Fixed increment grooved post with two piece gripper system for easy configuration
- Full accessory range includes: castors (wheels), shelf clamps, shelf hooks, glide feet and post clamps
- Nylon Wire Shelving comes with Standard warranty
- Also available as a single shelf
Excl. Tax: £168.87
Incl. Tax: £202.64
The ultimate in flexible shelving, this nylon infill system has the key advantages of aluminium shelving at a more economical price.
- Removable panels for ease of cleaning and storage of tall items
- Fantastic weight loading
- Shelf top wires which run from front to back for ease of storage
- Shelves are not fixed
- Retains infinitely adjustable shelf heights
- Panels can be individually removed whilst not affecting the shelf’s loading capacity
- Panels can be washed through most standard catering dishwashers
A wide range of accessories enables this system to be configured in a variety of different ways. Bays can be made mobile by adding castors, guard rails fitted to ensure that items do not fall off, dividers added to separate product, etc.
Typical uses are:-
– Cold Stores
– Wet Rooms
– Industrial Applications
– Medical / Hospital Storage
– General Storage