EVOX FT5.20AF-Plus Blast Chiller/Freezer
- Slow Cooking
- Plug-in with air condensation, R452A unit
- Hinges on the right, non-reversible door
- Drain on the bottom, standard drip tray included
- Bivalent trays support GN 1/1 and EN 60×40
- Frontal air expulsion
- Capacity: 5 x GN1/1 Trays – 5 x EN 60×40 Trays
- Performance: Blast Chilling 20kg (+90ºC/+3ºC) 90 minutes; Deep Freezing 12kg (+90ºC/-18ºC) 240 minutes
- Power supply/consumption: 230V/1ph/50hz; 1.3kW – 7A
- Dimensions: 798 x 700 x 835/865mm (wxdxh)
- Nett Weight: 105kg
- Insulation: 70mm
- Refrigeration Gas: R452A
The new controller EVOX FT allows an intuitive and dynamic management of your work, thanks to the modern and flexible full touch technology. EVOX FT also permits the customisation of your working cycles, update software and programs and upload tailored cycles. The download of the H.A.C.C.P. data will be easy and quick thanks to the standard USB port.
- Automatic cycles and RECIPE BOOK with pre-set programs;
- Blast Chilling + 3°C HARD/SOFT with core probe/time duration + automatic conservation;
- Deep Freezing -18°C HARD/SOFT with core probe/ time duration + automatic holding;
- Fan-speed regulation;
- Cold conservation function;
- Favourites function: quick access to most used programs;
- Special cycle for the raw fish sanitation;
- Non-stop cycle for the ice cream hardening;
- Controlled thawing from -20°C to +3°C;
- Chamber drying to remove humidity.
- Controlled leavening with customisable phases;
- Slow cooking +65ºC with humidity and ventilation control
- Hot conservation function;
- Combined cycle for sequentially execution of different cycles.
Stainless steel structure AISI 304 18/10, external Scotch-Brite, internal mirror finish; rounded inner and outer angles for a perfect and easy cleaning; space under the evaporator for a perfect cleaning; oversized condenser to ensure reliability; Italian high- performance refrigerating units; special fans suitable for low temperatures with speed regulation system; evaporators with cataphoresis anticorrosion treatment; the technical room of evaporator can be easily inspected.
Leave a review
You must be logged in to post a comment.