CookTek MC3502S Heritage Double Zone Induction Hob
- Dimensions: 415 x 700 x 126mm Weight: 14.1kg (31lbs)
- Power Consumption: 7kW (2 x 3.5kW)
- Unit shall have rotary control with 20 power settings, plus 21 temperature settings from 30°C to 250°C (can also show °F).
- Energy efficient electronics with microprocessor to perform precise temperature control, auto safety shut-off to prevent overheating, self diagnostics
- Pan Maximiser feature to ensure maximum power transfer to pan.
- Removable easy clean mesh grease filter
- Membrane keypad to switch from power control to temperature control
- Heavy duty countertop induction hob with 5 year parts and labour warranty.
Availability: In Stock
Induction cooking is 90% energy efficient, if you compare this to a gas flame, which is between 30 and 50% efficient. With these savings, the financial investment in induction is quickly recouped.