Calomax Eclipse 2W3 Wall Mounted Water Boiler – 3 Litre
Performance with modern styling.
Where worktop space is limited, the wall-mounting 3L Eclipse offers a compact, competitively priced, but feature-rich solution. Available in white or stainless steel finish.
- UK made
- Easy install and service features
- Wall-mounted support bracket
- Removable front panel
- Features an energy-saving “eco” button which reduces the volume of boiling water by 50% at “off peak” times of demand
- Incorporates SteriTouch protection in the tap handle
- Has a clear and unambiguous self-diagnostic display panel
- Include integral scale-inhibitor technology
- Extended 2-year warranty
- Discrete on/off switch incorporated into moulding
- Competitively priced
- Cool-to-touch white outer casing
- 23 litres per hour
- Dimensions: 240x270x435mm(wxdxh)
- 240v/50/1, 2kW
Excl. Tax: £506.78
Incl. Tax: £608.14
Available on back-order
Any water fitting or water-using appliance connected to the mains water supply must comply with the Water Fittings Regulations (or Byelaws in Scotland). This ensures the appliance does not waste or contaminate the drinking water supply. In order to demonstrate compliance, a number of companies exist (typically WRAS or Kiwa) who test appliances to ensure they conform with these regulations.